If you are new to my blog I did a post about Wonderland before this with some photos of my favorite prints from the collection. You can see it here if you are curious about the individual prints.
When Art Gallery needed my fabric requirements I had no idea what I was going to sew but assumed it would be a quilt. I just took a guess and as I waited for the postman to deliver the fabric I designed my quilt on Pattern Jam.
I tried, I really tried to make a simple quick quilt but I couldn't. This is what I wanted and I don't like to settle.
I had to wait until it was available in stores to get more of the mint and gray and by the time I received it I had 3 days to sew a whole quilt. Needless to say it's not done yet. All I have are progress shots so I hope you don't mind. :)
I just love the watercolor feel and the cute designs are perfect for fussy cutting.
The little stars take too long so I did do some regular blocks instead for most of those places. All that's left is sewing the rows together.
If you aren't a big quilting person the canvas is just as beautiful. The canvas feathers jumped in my cart with the teal and gray I bought and I made a little bag with it. Metallic fabric is a weak spot for me.
Below is the schedule for the Wonderland Blog Tour. Make sure and visit them it's amazing to see all the different projects and fabric people have used. I hope you come back by here too and see my final quilt! Thank you for visiting.
2. LAURA SCARAMELLA of SIMPLE LIFE COMPANY – October 6th
3. DANA BOLYARD - October 7th
4. RACHAEL GANDER - October 8th
5. HEATHER and MEG of QUILT STORY - October 9th
6. JOELLEN KEMPER of SEW ILLUMINATED - October 10th
7. STACI BARRETT of a VINTAGE FAIRYTALE - October 11th
8. ERICA JACKMAN - October 12th
9. KATHLEEN RIGGINS - October 13th
10. MARIJA VUJČIĆ - October 14th
11. SVETLANA SOTAK - October 15th
12. KYLIE KELSHEIMER of SEW KYLIE - October 16th
13. ALEXIS WRIGHT of MY SWEET SUNSHINE - October 17th
14. MICHELLE WILKIE - October 18th
15. HEMAMALINI - October 19th
Thank you so much Katarina and Art Gallery Fabrics for the fabric and allowing me to participate. :)